Clear All

• Operation: First Salvo! | Triema Wins

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clan Match Champions.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	245.7 KB
ID:	10053

Rangers!

The first official tournament of Combat Arms: Reloaded, Operation: First Salvo!, is now over! Triema has risen up to be the first Champions of many tournaments to come. Thank you to all the participants that were able to show of their skills in the field. This has been one of a kind dry run for future tournaments. This was very far from perfect but it's definitely something we can improve upon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Operation Salvo LineUp.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	339.7 KB
ID:	10054

Thank you again to everyone for your unwavering support for Combat Arms: Reloaded.

das interessiert uns nicht welcher clan in diesem reloaded gewonnen hat !!! transferiert unser inventar das wer mal was sinnvolles das ihr tun könnt anstatt diese events zu posten !! macht mehr server und räume auf !! macht eigene server für QR u FT !! die blocken nur auf den servern die räume für die anderen !! bringt endlich den SUPERELITE/ELITE rangbeschränkt ( CIC/GOA) und nur zu kaufen für GC !!

Comment

We do not care which clan won in this reloaded !!! our inventory will transfer something useful that you can do instead of posting these events !! make more servers and clean up !! makes own server for QR u FT !! the only blocks on the servers the rooms for the others !! finally bring the SUPERELITE / ELITE limited (CIC / GOA) and only to buy for GC !!

Comment

• SUNIL1OO
        SUNIL1OO commented
        Editing a comment
        Valofe u made me too crazy to get my desired mini gun..honestly i waited 2 years for it and still impossible to get.
        honestly give me minigun and i will reject all guns but even after opening 1oo boxes uff...thanks for these last six years ...i cant play anyone Farewell
    Working...
    X